- 700g sliced rhubarb (1/2-inch pieces)
- 45g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 70g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 150g packed brown sugar
- 85g quick-cooking oats
- Add rhubarb into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over rhubarb. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs
- Stir in brown sugar and oats. Sprinkle over rhubarb
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm or cold, with a scoop of ice cream if desired.